MIS AMADOS SEGUIDORES

martes, 9 de septiembre de 2014

MARIA YjESUS DE NAZARETH-"HOW TO BE A JOURNEY, A FLIGHT THAT MATTERS IS TO THE SOURCE". By Mary Russian -Adehenna 09/09/2014




Beloved children of my heart, I am your Mother Mary of Nazareth, and I send my love in the form of colors, like sunshine, warming your body, but especially enliven your soul.
These are times of glory, long-awaited and expected, your souls perceive the joy, the love that covers everything.

 
The souls are aligned to the incoming flow, the gentle breeze, and warm love, just know, when it's love.
The choice is certain, humanity has decided, in amazement, they see that the affections of their loved ones, family, and confront increasingly, is losing power. Love is like a subtle caress the soul rose and dusted, new life, new desire to live in another light frequency.
Ye have understood this mystery once, I teach my son, secrecy and mystery of the Trinity, Father-Son and Holy Spirit. Unifying the Father, being children, through the Spirit, your Higher Self and amplified connected to your essence.
You My children are my children, yet, are Gods.
To do this, I will go back to a full moon night in my beloved Nazareth.
I really did not understand then, these mysteries are revealed today.
At that time Jesus was just a boy in his teens, but as God spoke to me, told me everything that happen through time.
Jesus has always known you, because he is God himself.
"I said, Immi, you will speak as I do now, and I lead her on step by step, to the threshold of my kingdom."
How could I, such a journey to enlighten all mankind?
It was very difficult to understand, at the time, but on moonlit nights, your connection manifested sharper.
Flying, and visions, were multiplied, projected, in his words, a heaven to come down to earth and happy men. I said, I see Immi, my brothers united by friendship and love, a gift received of my Father, an immense and infinite grace, faith and love "
"You can see Immi, from my heart, there will be no races or creeds, no poverty, no war, nor the wicked."
"The stars, those we see now, come down, the moon will witness the most beautiful on earth universe."
The souls are stars, his spirit is reflected in the Parent, will no longer have reason to be single in heaven "
"The star will shine, their hearts were connected with your mind, extend your arms and legs and began to expand, and will be like a trip, a flight, what matters is to reach the Source."
The memory of that night at that time, when we were in the rose garden, that moon and the face of my JESUS ​​WAS ILLUMINATED BY THE SPIRIT OF Father.
I said "Your Immi, are God", I answer
"Takini, if you say so, so it will, nothing is impossible for you."
"At times I thought they were dreams of a child, but my faith was so great that no doubt allowed me a moment."
Also, I knew what would happen then, on the Cross.

 
Until one day, it was more a man in a dawn before I decided to leave the world, he says.
"My cross, my cross you will see her in heaven, are the times of the resurrection of men will witness the signs"
And as he asked "Is that wooden cross will be in heaven ?.

 
"Will start to change, the stars, Immi, we see here the lights, the lights, shine, be like, the sky turned as lights that turn on at dusk, the sky turned, to clarify the land, and the more light and love, more kindness, more compassion among men "
"Planets seek the exact location, so my light, Christic, surround the hearts that line to me."
"The cosmos is extended, many travelers from other worlds, and furrowed reach heaven, not leave uncovered millimeter"
"Our, I say, to come from Rome" ?.

 
My world ended in Rome, was incomprehensible to distinguish with the mind, the similarity with immense stellar magnitude.

 
After his Resurrection, lived with John and talked of long teachings, Juan had a similar vision to my Jesus that had germinated in the succession of future events. John was very poetic speech, and described with much simplicity, love wearing printed on the extension of his being.

 
With the learned, to see a more holistic way, and I explained that I did not understand such as telling me.

"Myriam, your you take care of me, of my being, and you will will occupy all as the Great Mother, who you are, and you will be guided by the Spirit of the Father and of your Son, to bring souls to Final Reunion"

 
"It will be dark moments of great darkness, but your light shine, the Divine Mother of the universe, will take with you, the purity of the soul, and like you, the feminine energy of love and compassion will rise from the ashes."

 
When it came time for my ascension into heaven, body and soul around me around bright, the heavens opened and I remembered his words, "It will be like a trip, a flight, what matters is to reach the Source."

 
I greet you, my beloved children, love, and more love, light and more light. I love you